Aug 31, 2018

Canvas - Pour Pull String Technique




Description:
    Whenever I start a painting I share my ideas with her and discuss and start my work. And varnish only after getting approval from her. She is my reviewer for all my art and craft work. She is my constant motivation. She was a topper in her schooling in art and painting. She left her paintbrush nearly 35 years ago...I wanted to make her paint desperately. But she is not confident in doing it after ages. Finally made MOM paint this one without a brush :D. She nailed it...Still, the magic in her hands is there...ANYBODY CAN PAINT ANYTIME. Acrylic pour technique is very awesome to see the forming of designs naturally. Pull string technique is very soothing and gives best results than a brush. #canvaspainting #acrylicpainting #acrylicpourpainting #painting #learningcanvaspainting #abstractpainting #acrylicpullstring

No comments:

Post a Comment