Sep 12, 2012

Original Butterfly Art

Original Butterfly Art
    Original Butterfly. This one is done almost 14 long years back when I was doing my Intermediate first year. One of my friend gave a me cute butterfly which is dead... she found in college parking lot. I have the habit of storing leaves, flowers in my text books. As my friend has given it to me similarly I preserved it in one of my notebook. After some days it started decomposing starting with antenna ...thorax...Thought I should make it some thing different to stay long. So I painted the card board and did some chip work on it and sticked the butterfly to it. The antenna of it almost lost. So I made butterfly antenna with small beads. And sticked few kundans over the wings. Made it as a frame with thermocol and finally covered it with polythene sheet. My mom perserve all my childhood memories. Thanks to her for storing it so carefully even after such a long long years.

No comments:

Post a Comment